A2 Hosting is well known reputed hosting for its reliability, security, and happy customers. In fact, the hosting provider boasts a 99.97% happiness rating from those who use the A2 Hosting service.
A2 Hosting offers much more than shared hosting: cloud hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated server and even hosting plans optimized for WordPress, Joomla or WooCommerce.
So you are probably wondering: What hosting plan should I get & what about A2 Hosting pricing? Are its hosting plans good value for money? And does it offer any special discounts? Below, we’ll answer all that and more.
Bottom Line & Deal Alert: If you are in a hurry, Don’t want to read the whole A2 Hosting Lite, Swift, & Turbo plan review then Start with A2 Hosting Swift plan. Here’s the link to save 63% on A2 Hosting. Click on the below link and Discount will be automatically applied.
Claim A2 Hosting Discount (Discount Coupon automatically applied).
Let’s then find out what exactly A2 Hosting offers and how much each plan is.
Table of page contents
A2 hosting plans 2020 in detail
A2 Hosting offers several types of hosting like: Shared hosting, cloud hosting, VPS Hosting, WordPress hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, & Dedicated server. Let’s check the prices for each type of hosting individually.
Shared hosting is the most common type of hosting out there. A2 Hosting offers the following shared hosting plans: Lite, Swift, & Turbo plan.
Let’s differentiates among each A2 Hosting shared hosting one by one and find out which hosting plan is perfect for you. so you can easily discover the best suitable plan to use in 2020.
- A2 Hosting lite plan: This plan costs $3.92 per month. With the Lite plan, you can host only one website with unlimited SSD storage & bandwidth. The lite plan comes with free cPanel, site migration, Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate, Cloudflare CDN integration, free site builder, with free 25 email account with unlimited sub-domain.
- A2 Hosting Swift plan: This plan costs $4.90 per month. With the Swift plan, you can host an unlimited number of websites with unmetered bandwidth with unlimited SSD space. This plan comes with free SSL, CDN, backup, site migrations, unlimited email accounts with free site backup & site builder. And the Swift plan 2x faster than the Lite plan.
- A2 Hosting Turbo plan: This plan costs you $9.31 per month. The Turbo plan has everything features that have the Swift plan. This plan is the best option between standard shared hosting and the much more expensive dedicated solutions. The Turbo plan is 20X faster than any shared hosting service available right now and this plan has more server resources than the Lite & Swift plan.
2: A2 Cloud hosting plans pricing
Cloud hosting continues to grow in popularity due to its convenient, helpful functionality, & availability. A2 Hosting offers three types of cloud hosting tiers. Here are the costs and highlights:
A2 Hosting: Final Summary
It’s clear that A2 Hosting isn’t the cheapest hosting provider out there, so you’ll need some budget to host your website with A2 Hosting.
To recap, you can see all the ranges of pricing A2 Hosting offers here:
- Shared Hosting: $3.92/month – $9.31/month
- Cloud Hosting: $5.00/month – $15.00/month
- Dedicated Server: $99.59/month – $290.49/month
- Shared WordPress Hosting: $3.92/month – $3.91/month
- VPS Hosting: $5.00/month – $50.00/month
- Reseller Hosting: $9.80.month – $30.38/month
- Managed WordPress Hosting: $11.99/month – $36.98/month
A2 Hosting now offers an “anytime” money-back guarantee with all hosting plans. If you buy hosting for three years to get the best deal, and you’re unhappy after the first year? Then, You can still ask for a refund and receive a prorated amount back for the remaining time. So no risk involved.
A2 Hosting has delivered solid uptime & server response time for a few years now. And their Turbo 20x fast server with 99.99% uptime guarantee makes sure that you’ll probably never have any major downtime issues.
If you are still not sure which A2 Hosting plan is the best for you, leave a comment below or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be glad to reply!
Thank you. Have a nice day.