A2 Hosting is a popular shared hosting provider that offers its users multiple different hosting options.
These include shared WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, and even dedicated hosting servers.
We’ve been monitoring A2 Hosting’s cheapest “Lite” shared plan for over one year now. Here we share our personal experience with A2 hosting with the last 12 months hosting Performance Stats with pros & cons.
Overall, A2 hosting offers the best server uptime 99.99% average and server response time 681ms respectively. Their “GURU” customer support team is knowledgeable, fast, and friendly. All plans come with a CDN, SSL certificate, free site migration, unlimited email accounts, and Any-time money-back guarantee.
Here is an in-depth A2 Hosting review, So you can decide A2 hosting is worth it or not.
Table of page contents
- A2 Hosting general info & overall overview
- Pros of Using A2 Hosting
- 1. Server uptime & Response time (Load Speed)
- 2. Friendly & Efficient Technical Customer Support
- 3. Best Security options available
- 4. Free Let’s Encrypt SSL & Cloudflare CDN
- 5. Free Site Migration
- 6. Anytime money-back guarantee
- 7. Free daily backup
- A2 Hosting Pricing, Hosting Plans, & Features
- Which A2 hosting plan to choose?
- How to activate the A2 Hosting discount coupon?
- Do We Recommend A2 Hosting?
A2 Hosting general info & overall overview
When it comes to choosing the right hosting, I mostly recommend A2 Hosting for beginners. The reason is, it’s the most reliable hosting available out there that also comes at an affordable price range with premium hosting features. They offer up to 20x faster servers and powerful features at a very low price.
Their customer support is efficient for most of the new Bloggers, their security features are plentiful, and the hosting plans are developer-friendly, and they have a unique “Anytime money-back guarantee” to get a refund on any unused portion of your hosting plan. Most plans include Free SSL and free website backups, too.
With this review, I will share with you my experience with them as a customer as well as the hosting performance data I’ve collected on their server performance over the years.
Read all the “Pros” and “Cons” below:
Bottom Line & Deal Alert: If you are in a hurry, Don’t want to read the whole A2 Hosting Lite, Swift, & Turbo plan review then Start with A2 Hosting Swift plan. Here’s the link to save 63% on A2 Hosting. Click on the below link and Discount will be automatically applied.
Claim A2 Hosting Discount (Discount Coupon automatically applied).
Pros of Using A2 Hosting
A2 starts strong with 99.99% uptime average with 681ms server response time and the tons of extra features that are perfect for both beginners and power users and the technical experts work tirelessly to ensure your online business remains 24/7 live at all times. Let’s check the advantages of using A2 hosting.
1. Server uptime & Response time (Load Speed)
Hosting server uptime and response time matter because they affect traffic, which in turn, most likely will affect your overall site revenue. Your site’s speed has a direct impact on your site including bounce rates and users satisfaction rates. A good hosting company comes with the highest uptime score & minimum response time.
A2 Hosting server response time 20x faster turbo server. A2 Hosting has a fantastic uptime of 99.96% & 382ms average response time, respectively.
Let’s check the last 12 months A2 Hosting server performance.[ninja_tables id=”3397″]
2. Friendly & Efficient Technical Customer Support
When you run into trouble with your site, or in the unlikely event of the server going down, you will always have a technician there to help get you up and running.
A2 Hosting offers hundreds of articles in their knowledge base, live chat, email ticket support, and even phone support. We tried out the live chat and their support team connected within two minutes. It was a painless experience, which is exactly what you want out of a host’s customer support.
Unlike other hosts, there was no noticeable delay in answers. A2 hosting offers a 24/7/365 “GURU” support team where you can talk to their customer support representatives. Their phone and live chat response times are almost instant. Email’s get the first response within less than 10 minutes.
If you are a non-technical person (like me), then customer support and knowledgeable resource file is an ultimate gem for you. I tried A2 hosting last one year, & It was a good experience overall.
3. Best Security options available
Hosting server security is one of our top priorities. A2 Hosting provides extra security tools for sites with all hosting plans. Their servers are protected by “HackScan,” “Patchman” enhanced security tool for 24/7-monitoring service that scans for malware and other attacks.
A2 Hosting provides a lot of good security options by default, including the free SSL certificate & CDN for each plan.
If you worry about your site got hacked or anything other malware attacks, Boot Force problems then I recommend to you, start with A2 Hosting.
Altogether, this is a pretty decent security package to keep your site safe and sound.
4. Free Let’s Encrypt SSL & Cloudflare CDN
SSL, which stands for Secure Socket Layer, is an encryption protocol. A2 Hosting, by including an SSL certificate in its packages, is saving you money. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
If you are concern about website security, then SSL is the best way to secure it. Now, A2 Hosting provides Free SSL and HTTPS, even with their basic shared hosting plan.
CDN helps you cache your site’s static content and distribute it over a network of 100+ servers worldwide. With CDN, you never have to worry about your website being hacked.
CDN (Content Delivery Network) is included in the A2 Hosting all shared hosting plan. With just a few clicks in Your A2 Hosting cPanel tool, you can put your website on the Cloudflare CDN and improve its security, stability and most of all – it’s loading speed.
5. Free Site Migration
Are you frustrated with using your old slow hosting service? Want to move your site to A2 hosting? They offer 100% worry-free account website migration by professionals.
A2 Hosting offer they’re shared hosting customers on the Lite, Swift, and Turbo plans will get a one free website migration. But if you’re purchasing the cloud, dedicated, or managed VPS hosting, you’ll get 25 free migrations.
A2 hosting has an expert dedicated Migration Specialist team whose entire job is to migrate sites to our servers each day.
6. Anytime money-back guarantee
Try A2 Hosting for yourself. If your website goes down for any reason, or A2 Hosting isn’t ideal for your needs, you’ll receive a full refund within 30 days.
A2 Hosting offers an “anytime” money-back guarantee. If you buy hosting for three years to get the best deal, and you’re unhappy after the first year? Then, You can still ask for a refund for the remaining two years and receive a prorated amount back for the remaining time.
Note: Like other hosts, additional hosting services like domain registrations, setup or migration fees, are nonrefundable. And SSL certificates have a 7-days refund window from the time of purchase.
7. Free daily backup
A2 hosting all hosting plans (except lite plan) come with the daily backup & restore options for free. All backup copies are kept for 30 days.
You can get to Server Rewind directly from your cPanel. With a single click, you can backup your whole cPanel, database, emails, & website files.
A2 Hosting Pricing, Hosting Plans, & Features
A2 Hosting has three shared hosting tiers. Here are the costs and highlights:
Let’s differentiates among each A2 Hosting shared hosting one by one and find out which hosting plan is perfect for you. so you can easily discover the best suitable plan to use in 2020.
- A2 Hosting Lite plan: This plan costs $3.92 per month. With the lite plan, you can host one website and is good for newbies who are just starting with a website. It can handle up to unlimited unique visits per month, with unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 client GURU customer support, free Cloudflare CDN, free site Migration, free Let’s Encrypt SSL, unlimited database, free daily backups, with 25 email accounts and more.
- A2 Hosting Swift plan: This plan costs $4.90 per month. With the Swift plan, you can host an unlimited website and is good for Blogger or Online Business owners who are looking to host their all websites on a single server. The swift plan 2X Resources, and It can handle up to unlimited unique visits per month, with unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 client GURU customer support, free Cloudflare CDN, free site Migration, free Let’s Encrypt SSL, unlimited database, unlimited SSD storage, free Server Rewind Data Backup, Unlimited email accounts and more.
- A2 Hosting Turbo plan: This plan costs you $9.31 per month. The Turbo plan is the best option between standard shared hosting and the much more expensive dedicated solutions. This plan is a highly recommended shared hosting plan which is not only affordable but gives you a ton of ultimate hosting features. If you’re a WordPress enthusiast and looking for an incredible hosting solution, you should definitely sign up for the Turbo plan. The Turbo plan is 20X faster and more server resource than the Lite & Swift plan.
Remember, if you use the “Host63” coupon on the last checkout page, you’ll be able to get it a 63% discount on A2 hosting.[ninja_tables id=”3396″]
Which A2 hosting plan to choose?
I hope you decide on your perfect A2 Hosting plan for your WordPress website. If you are not, then to put it, if you are a beginner, go with the Lite package. If you are a seasonal blogger, choose the Swift plan, and Advanced bloggers or Developers need the Turbo plan from A2 Hosting.
Note: If you are a new A2 Hosting customer then my recommendation would go for A2 Hosting for 2 or 3 years term. Higher the term plan will be, you will get more savings on hosting.
How to activate the A2 Hosting discount coupon?
- First Step: Click this exclusive link and you’ll be redirected to A2 Hosting deals page & coupon will be automatically applied.
- Second Step: Simply pick a Shared hosting plan, if you just started. Then click on the Get Started button to select hosting plans.
- Third Step: Select your hosting plan according to your needs & budget. If you just started then I recommend you to go with the Lite plan otherwise, start with the Swift plan (This plan recommended by A2 Hosting).
- Fourth Step: Now enter your domain name to continue. Then click on the use button.
- Fifth Step: Now customize your hosting plan like select your website server location, SSL, Turbo server, dedicated IP, etc. Then click on the Continue button and fill out your personal information and payment details.
- Sixth Step: Now, you will be redirected to the A2 hosting review & checkout page. Here you can add a coupon or change coupons. (If you use our link then the coupon will be automatically applied).
- Last Step: Now click on the Checkout button. And fill your personal data and payment information to complete the hosting purchase.
After completing the purchase you can instantly install WordPress to start your website. I hope you get your hosting discount, If you need any help related to A2hosting then let me know.
Note: The A2 Hosting discounts are available to both new and existing A2 Hosting customers. However, to avail of the discount, you must buy a new hosting plan.
Do We Recommend A2 Hosting?
Yes, we do.
After reading this A2 Hosting Lite, Swift, & Turbo plan Review, you might be wondering if A2 Hosting is the right choice for your website?
A2 Hosting has delivered solid uptime & server response time for a few years now. And their Turbo 20x fast server with 99.99% uptime guarantee makes sure that you’ll probably never have any major downtime issues.
Their turbo site speed is 20x faster than other hosting providers, too. That’s thanks in part to their servers spread out over three continents and free Cloudflare CDN account. They also give you free SSL on all plans, too.
Pricing is good if you take advantage of the longest term possible. Otherwise, you’ll end up hitting those high renewal rates sooner.
A2 now offers an “anytime” money-back guarantee with all hosting plans. If you buy hosting for three years to get the best deal, and you’re unhappy after the first year? Then, You can still ask for a refund and receive a prorated amount back for the remaining time. So no risk involved.
The link given below is the discount link of A2 Hosting.
Claim A2 Hosting a 63% Hosting discount to start your website.
Let me know if you’ve any questions before buying in the comments or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be glad to reply!
Thank you. Have a lovely day.