Link building isn’t an easy thing to do that’s why it’s an important factor of SEO. Commenting on high DA websites is the easiest way to create a backlink. But here’s a common question asked by many people “Are blog comments useless for link building?“
The answer is Yes, blog Commenting on a high DA website for a backlink is outdated & Grey hat SEO techniques. Most of the websites are offering NoFollow link, which is ignored by search engine bots. It doesn’t increase your website authority, but a Nofollow link from a famous website can increase your traffic & overall DA.
Back in 2013, Blog commenting work as a Link building method but Things have really changed. Google & other search engine bots have become smarter and they easily detect Spam comments.
Sometimes, Google and other search engine penalties your website for making spam comments on the web. Google also released new attributes, rel=” UGC” and rel=” sponsored” for allowing us to qualify our outgoing links further. Soon after, WordPress adapting the UGC (User Generated Content) rel attribute and applying it to all WordPress websites comment links automatically.
But still, people still leave blog comments for the purpose of link building.
However, blog commenting on the same types of websites is important if you create more awareness about his business and attract more readers. But not every blog post comment will drive traffic and credibility for your site and brand.
If you are still interested in Blog commenting then, below are the Top 55 Best High DA Blog Commenting Sites List 2021.
Table of Contents
Blog commenting tips & Best practices 2021
The majority of blog posts comments section on the web is full of spam. Akismet anti-spam, a tool that helps stop comment spam, sees over 7.5 million spam comments per hour.
Before you jump on websites to create links for your websites. Here are some blog commenting best practices you should follow, when you comment on the below websites.
- Use Your Full Name: Don’t use your targeted keyword or your brand name in the comment name section. And always use your correct email address.
- Use Gravatar: Most of the websites are using Gravatar to display profile pictures. Use this will display a profile picture next to your comment. It can increase your comment approval chance.
- Add Extra Value: If the blog post topic is something you have experience, add your own opinion, and contribute value. And when You’re not an expert, ask questions.
- Don’t Write Spam: Don’t ever spam the comment box. Choose website blog posts that are relevant to your niche or industry and write a genuine comment that adds value to the content.
- Don’t use any tool: There are many blog commenting automation tools available to create a comment automatically on different websites. Currently, most of the websites are using to anti-spam tool to block these types of comments. And don’t use any links in the comment section, the Akismet tool always marks as a spam comment.
Even though blog commenting is useless for link building. But if you utilized your commend properly, it can potentially result in an increase in traffic to your website, sometimes it increases your website domain authority (It’s very rare).
My humble request: Please do not use blog commenting as a way to build links to your website. A few years back, when I started my website I tried to make backlinks through blog commenting & profile creating. After a few weeks, Google penalizes my websites for black hat link building practice.
Top 55 Best High DA Blog Commenting Sites List 2021
If you are a beginner, blog commenting is the easiest opportunity to create backlinks for your blog. If you need backlinks, you can use the SEMRush tool you check competitor websites link building strategy and backlink profiles.
Try SEMRush premium for free (7 Days free trial)
Below is some best free high DA Blog Commenting Sites sites list. You can copy this site’s list and create a valuable comment with your website URL, Full Name, and email address. Here’s an example on the Backlinko blog:
Let’s check our top blogcommenting sites list with high domain and page authority.
Final Thoughts on Blog Commenting Sites
Commenting with your name & website URL on every website you visits are won’t beneficial. Google always updates its algorithm to detecting spammy/manipulative links, It won’t help you boost your SEO or ranking.
To get good SEO results, You have to create backlinks through outreach, or organically. It’s should be safe from any future Google algorithm updates.
To be honest, I’m not a link building expert, I’m still learning from different websites. Now I want to hear from you what do you think about the blog comment links? Are they affect your search engine ranking? Share your thoughts in the below comments box.
In the meantime, good luck with your own blog commenting link building!
Read more about:
- Google AdSense guide 2021.
- HostGator India Review.
- Grammarly review 2021.
- Wp Rocket cache plugin Review.
Thank you. Have a nice day.