I Highly Recommend These Blogging Tools For Professional Blogging. We listed all premium and free tools I use in my every website to get the best results in 2020. There are many premium and free blogging tools available on the market. But few of them are really useful for new and pro bloggers. You can use these tools in 2020 to boost your productivity and your website performance.
Table of page contents
Best Blogging tools for WordPress websites
I’m using many free and premium themes and Plugins on my websites. Here we also share a Discount coupon link for every plugins and theme make sure you check it and claim the discount. Let’s check it.
Best WordPress Theme for Bloggers
1: GeneratePress Theme: GeneratePress is one of the most popular themes out there; it’s rating in the WordPress repository is one of the highest, with 1021 out of 1033 reviews giving it a 5-star rating and it has 200,000+ active installs.
The GeneratePress theme is popular, not just for its clean design, fast loading, and features, but more for its flexibility with all page builder like Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc. The GeneratePress WordPress theme is known for its flexibility and versatility.
2: Astra Theme: Astra is a lightweight, fully customizable, and WooCommerce ready theme that you can use for building any kind of website. It’s known for having clean code and being super lightweight out of the box. In fact, the entire Astra theme is less than 50KB when installed.
Astra is a fast loading multipurpose WordPress theme, which means that you can adapt it to any website niche. According to WordPress.org, currently, the Astra theme has over 1 million active installation WordPress sites and has also managed to maintain an incredible 5-star rating on over 4242 reviews.
Best WordPress Hosting providers for Bloggers
1: WPX Managed WordPress Hosting: WPX is one of the best and most recognized managed WordPress hosting providers. Their managed plans that are fully optimized for the website speed & security. WPX hosting provides superfast, reliable, High-security managed WordPress hosting.
Their hosting plans are mainly focused on WordPress website speed optimizations and hosting security. Additionally, WPX hosting comes with features like free backups, SSL, CDN, 24/7/365 customer support, etc. They also offer unlimited free site migrations, DDoS protection, malware scanning for free.
2: Siteground WordPress hosting: SiteGround is a popular hosting solution for WordPress sites for it’s optimized WordPress servers, security, and performance. It’s one of three providers officially recommended by the WordPress.org team.
If you want to ensure that your website is WordPress optimized, secure, and fast-loading at budget range then SiteGround WordPress hosting. SiteGround is our TOP 1 host, and you shouldn’t go wrong with it. They also offer 30 Days money-back guarantee.
Best SEO tools for Bloggers
1: Yoast SEO premium plugin: Yoast SEO is a popular WordPress plugin designed to help webmasters optimize their WordPress websites for search engines. It also gives you the tools to bring your content to the highest standards of SEO and overall readability.
According to the WordPress repository, Yoast has 5+million active installations and has been downloaded more than 202 million WordPress websites. I personally using the Yoast premium version & it cost $89/year. You can also use their free version or RankMath SEO plugin to optimize my WordPress website for technical SEO.
2: SEMRush for Keyword Research: SEMrush is a popular SEO tool that specializes in keyword research, competitor analysis, Backlink checkers, SEO checker, and Google Ad campaign optimization. This tool used by over 6 million Bloggers & digital marketers to supercharge their SEO, PPC, content, & social media activities, etc.
SEMRush allows you to understand your website better and optimize it for SEO for better lead generation. With SEMRush you can Find and resolve SEO issues on the website, Keyword Research, site audit, Competitive Analysis, Site Positioning on different search engines, Keyword Ranking, Backlink Source, etc.
WordPress website speed optimization tool
1: WP Rocket Cache plugin: WP Rocket is a premium & most powerful cache plugin for WordPress. After installing WP Rocket, It immediately applies to the website and optimizes your website performance up to 80%. There are some free WordPress caching plugins out there, But WP Rocket is a paid option.
Wp Rocket comes with some amazing features like Static cache for desktop and mobile, lazy loading for your images, XML sitemaps preloading, Google Fonts optimization, CSS and JS minification, deferred loading of JS files, database optimization, Browser caching, local computer, Cross-Origin support for web fonts, Combination of inline and 3rd party scripts, and many more. After using WP Rocket in this site My site load time is 0.6 sec.
2: WP Smush for Image Optimization: WP Smush is a WordPress optimization plugin that allows you to optimize images without losing quality. The free version of WP Smush is great & I’m personally using it for a very long period of time. But WP Smush Pro is beast.
It comes with some existing features like Bulk Optimization of existing images in your media library, Third-party Integrations, CDN, Lazyload, etc. WP Smush is very easy to use for everyone, and It automatically optimizes your images as you upload them to your WordPress site. Wp Smush also converted the PNG image into a WebP file (new next-gen image format) that is now recommended by Google.
Other Recommend tools for Bloggers:
I’m blogging last 2 years. There are blogging tools designed to help save your time, improve ovearll website SEO, image design, and basic Grammar checker. Let’s check our recommend tools you need to use.
1: Grammarly: Grammarly is a freemium productivity tool that assists users you write mistake-free and with ease anywhere you write on the Internet. With this tool, you can check grammar mistakes, suggestions, and corrections in real-time, as you write.
Grammarly provides you Sophisticated grammar, Contextual spelling, Advanced punctuation, Vocabulary enhancements, insights, and suggestions, it can be easy to improve the clarity and conciseness of messages, documents, and posts.
Grammarly is a must-have tool for non-native English bloggers (like me). They also have a premium version for advanced-checked for errors in punctuation, plagiarism checker, and sentence structure, etc.
Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers
I’m using 25+ plugins on this website. Here’s are few must-have WordPress plugins you need if you are a blogger or digital marketers. Below is an always update to date list of plugins used on this website and we only list things we actually use.
- Wp Form: Wp Forms is the simplest & easiest way to create WordPress forms without code. If you are not a coder, then these plugins are the ultimate options for you. Wp Form comes with a drag and drops form builder so you can easily create contact forms for your website. It’s 100% mobile-friendly & responsive.
- Lazy load for comments: WordPress comments can increase website page size which affects page load time and user experience on your site. After using Lazy load for comments plugin you can Load comments only when required, Reduce no. of HTTP requests, etc.
- Akismet Anti-Spam: The Internet is full of spam comments, some studies show out of every 100 comments only 15 are legitimate. That’s why you need an Akismet spam filter by WordPress itself on your website. Akismet automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam. You can also Disable Comments plugins to disable comments with a single click.
- Really Simple SSL: Right now, all hosting providers come with a free SSL certificate. But when your entire WordPress to HTTPS, Google chrome shows “Not Secure” warnings sometimes. With the Really Simple SSL plugin, you can redirects and updates all old URLs to reflect the change to a secure site with one click.
- Social Warfare: The Social Warfare plugin makes it easy to integrate the social sharing button into your WordPress website. The Social Warfare share button is lightning fast and beautiful according to Wp Rocket case study. With this plugin, you can show share buttons on different locations like Above the post content, Below the post content, floating, etc.
- TablePress: TablePress is a free and open-source WordPress plugin to create a responsive table. This plugin allows you to easily create and manage beautiful tables without using any types of code. You can embed the tables into posts, pages, or text widgets with a simple Shortcode. With the TablePress plugin, you can import and export tables from/to Excel, CSV, HTML, and JSON files.
- UpdraftPlus: Website Hacked is the worst nightmare of every blogger. That’s why you need to use an auto-backup WordPress plugin for your website. UpdraftPlus is the simply best free WordPress backup plugin right now. With this plugin, you can use schedule an automatic WordPress backup of your WordPress website’s all files and database. And UpDraft also offers you to store your WordPress backups in a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, etc.
- WPS Hide Login: By default, anyone can type in your website and add the “/login” at the end of the URL to open the WordPress admin login form. WPS Hide Login is a very light-weight security plugin that lets you easily and safely change the URL of the login form page to anything you want without rewriting any files.
- WP Review Pro: Many WordPress owners (like me) write product reviews. WP Review supports three types of review ratings stars, points, and percentages. It uses shortcodes to display reviews on your website including posts, pages, and sidebar widgets. WP Review Pro also features near-endless integrations like Google Reviews, Yelp, and Facebook Reviews With 16 pre-made, completely customizable, & templates.
- Easy Google Fonts: Most of the WordPress theme doesn’t come with the Google Fonts you want. If you want to use a different font on your website then Easy Google Fonts is the best option for you. This plugin comes with 600+ Google fonts and you can use any fonts on your website with a single click. Note: If you are using GeneratePress or Astra theme, then you don’t need this plugin.
That’s it for now.
Read more about:
- Best Android Apps for Bloggers.
- Top AdSense alternatives for Bloggers.
- NameCheap renewal coupon for Bloggers.
I hope you liked our Best blogging tools for WordPress websites list. Now it’s your turn which tools are you using your website, Let me know. If you use any other productive tools to boost your productivity then feel free to comment.
Also, if you like our efforts and love, then follow me on Facebook & Twitter. Don’t forget to bookmark our website for future updates about blogging & hosting guides.
Thank you. Have a nice day.