Do you want to start your website on Bluehost hosting & looking for the plus plan review? Then you are in the right place, in this article we share why Bluehost plus plan is best for WordPress website owners.
Bluehost is one of the reliable and most popular web hosts in the world. There’s a reason why over 2.1 million websites are hosted on Bluehost across the world and the reason is “it’s a reliable, secure and affordable web host”. If you want to save more with Bluehost, use the following link and you’ll get a huge 66% instant discount (no coupon code required).
Click here to sign up for Bluehost hosting (with 66% off)
This page gives you all the details of Bluehost plus plan review & discount along with its features, benefits, and how to avail a 66% Bluehost promo code.
Table of Contents
- Bluehost Plus plan review 2020
- Bluehost hosting: Quick overview
- Pro & Cons of using Bluehost plus hosting plan
- Breakdown of Bluehost’s plus Plan
- Bluehost hosting server Performance
- Bluehost customer support
- Free SSL & Cloudflare CDN
- Best Security Options available
- Real World Bluehost Performace
- FAQ about Bluehost hosting
- What is Bluehost?
- How to change primary domain on Bluehost?
- Who owns Bluehost?
- How to use Bluehost?
- Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
- Bluehost Review
Bluehost Plus plan review 2020
See the complete Bluehost review by our experts to find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you. In this complete Bluehost plus hosting plan review, we will put their promises to test. These are the areas we will look into:
- Loading time: How fast will your website load with the Bluehost hosting? We will test our website with different to check website speed.
- Customer Support: Are they offer 24/7 friendly technical support for Bluehost plus plan customers?
- Server quality: How fast your website server response time with Bluehost plus plan? What about server uptime score?
- Pricing: How much cost your Bluehost hosting? Is there any coupon available to save 66% on hosting?
- Features: Are they offer essential hosting features like free SSL, CDN, & domain name, server security, etc.
Bottom Line: If you are in a hurry, Don’t want to read the whole Bluehost review Then here’s the link to save massively discount on Bluehost Hosting. Click on the below link and Discount will be automatically applied.
Click here to start with Bluehost (to get a 66% discount instantly).
Now let’s dive into our detailed complete detailed Bluehost hosting plus plan review so that you can decide for yourself.
Bluehost hosting: Quick overview
Bluehost started in 2003 and become one of the most popular and largest EIG (Endurance International Group) web hosting companies in the world. Right now, Bluehost powers over 2.1 million websites on their Web server.
Bluehost provides reliable hosting, Faster speed, Better security, amazing customer support, and Free domain name even with their basic shared hosting plan.
Their web hosting plans are mainly focused on website speed and hosting security. Bluehost hosting also comes with features like Top-notch 24/7/365 knowledgeable customer support, 99.99% server uptime guarantee, Free SSL, CDN, and a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Note: I’m also using Bluehost hosting.
They’re offering our users an exclusive 66% Hosting discount on their plan. Use our coupon link below to claim the maximum deduction.
Pro & Cons of using Bluehost plus hosting plan
A perfect hosting provider doesn’t exist. Every hosting provider comes with some pros & cons.
Here are the pros and cons of using Bluehost that we learned from our experience.
First, let’s take a look at the advantages that make Bluehost the top recommend hosting for your website.
- Customer Support: We all need help from our hosting support team. It is really important that you choose a web hosting company that offers 24/7/365 help and support. Bluehost offers a 24/7 support system where you can talk to their customer support representatives using live chat or phone.
- No hidden charges: There are no hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- WordPress installation: Bluehost offers single-click WordPress installation features.
- Free domain name: Bluehost offers a free domain name for one year with every hosting plan.
- Security: Server security is the main part of any hosting company. Bluehost offers free security tools, SSL, & CDN with the plus plan.
- Reliability: They power a large number of websites with maximum server uptime. Bluehost has an average server uptime score is 99.99% last 12-month.
- Marketing credit: Bluehost offers $200 marketing credit for the plus & choice plus customers. (Claim offer now)
Check some disadvantages comes with Bluehost hosting.
- Site Migration: Bluehost doesn’t offer free site migrations. If you want to move your old website to Bluehost hosting, then you need to do it manually. (Note: If you are using WordPress then, there are lots of plugins that offer free site migrations.)
- Free backup: Bluehost doesn’t offer free website backup on the plus plan (It’s only available on the choice plus plan). (Note: If you want to backup your WordPress website then, there are lots of plugins that offer free site backup.)
- Higher Renewal Rates: Another thing to consider is the Bluehost higher renewal rates after your introductory period expires. For example, Bluehost’s plus plan pricing $5.95/month rate jumps up to $10.99/month when you renew. I recommend you to choose three years hosting plan to avoid higher renewal pricing.
So what are you waiting for? Just go ahead and give a try to the Bluehost and save 66% on hosting.
Breakdown of Bluehost’s plus Plan
Bluehost offers three types of shared hosting plan basic, plus, choice plus, and pro. These all hosting plans come with free SSL, Domain name, Cloudflare CDN, with unlimited Bandwidth, etc.
If you are just starting your website, then you can select any of these plans. You can easily upgrade your hosting plan as your website grows.
Hosting pricing: The plus plan is the recommend Bluehost shared hosting plan. This plan costs you $5.45/mo instead of $10.99/mo (After using our coupon).
Hosting features: This plan comes with unlimited websites, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited subdomain, unlimited email storage, unlimited email accounts & more. The plus plan also includes a $200 Marketing Offer and Spam Experts tool like Spam Hammer, Apache Spam Assassin, etc.
This plan is suitable for: WordPress website owners, Bloggers, & medium size business owners who are looking from premium hosting at a low price point.
|Features||Basic plan||Plus plan||Choice plus plan|
|SSD Space||50 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free Backup||Not Include||Not Include||Include|
|Discount||Claim Now||Claim Now||Claim Now|
Note: Select a plan according to your website’s needs and remember Bluehost offers 30 days money-back guarantee as well. So there is no risk involved.
Bluehost hosting server Performance
Bluehost Hosting has an amazing uptime of 99.99%. That means even for a split second, your site won’t go down or give your troubles while browsing your information or products. Bluehost can easily handle millions of traffic without Downtime.
Let’s check the last 12 month Bluehost server uptime result.
|Month||Server uptime||response time|
Bluehost customer support
When you run into trouble with your WordPress website, you will always need a technician team there to help get your website up and running.
There’s no hold time on phone or chat and live chat response times are almost instant which makes Bluehost incredible. Email’s get the first response within less than 10 minutes.
Bluehost maintains a huge library of articles, step by step tutorials, and video tutorials as part of their extensive knowledge base. This is a huge help for beginners and most common issues can be quickly resolved by a simple search.
Apart from their hundreds of the article knowledge base, they also have an active YouTube channel that covers a lot of frequently-asked support topics.
Free SSL & Cloudflare CDN
Hosting security is one of the top priorities of any hosting provider. Bluehost all hosting plans come with free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for all assigned and parked domains and subdomains.
SSL allows you to sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
A CDN is a content delivery network and allows your website files to be shared on a network of 100+ servers worldwide. It will help you in reducing the load on the server and save your website resources.
Bluehost offer builtin Cloudflare CDN integration with all shared hosting plan. Cloudflare CDN stops block Spammers, SQL Injection attacks, DDoS attacks, excessive bot crawling to access your site.
Best Security Options available
Bluehost offer SpamAssassin, Spam Hammer, Spam Experts, Postini from Google are the effective tools to fight email spam protection. All shared hosting plans also include a free domain with a domain privacy feature that will help keep the personal information you used to sign up for a domain.
They also offer IP address blocklists, Leech Protect, and hotlink protection with all WordPress hosting plans.
You can also enable a two-factor authentication setup from your Bluehost dashboard. It’ll be an additional security option that no one else can log into your Bluehost account dashboard and make unintended changes, without having access to your phone.
Real World Bluehost Performace
A Good hosting server’s primary job isn’t just to up your website on their server. It’s to provide it how quickly provider those website’s files to users. I have tried Bluehost hosting for the last one year. Here is a screenshot one of my website, that hosted on Bluehost hosting & I’m using GeneratePress theme:
“Time to first byte” (TTFB) times are best analyzed a website, how quickly the server gets the request and sends the first byte of information back to your visitors. Here my website score.
As you can see, Bluehost hosting has the best server response time with a 99% server uptime score. If you are concern about your website loading time, then Bluehost hosting is the best option for you.
FAQ about Bluehost hosting
If you want to start your website on Bluehost hosting, then you have lots of questions in your mind. Here are some most asked questions about Bluehost. If you have other questions do let me know in the comment sections.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is EIG based hosting provider since 2003. They are recommend WordPress hosting provider by WordPress.org
How to change primary domain on Bluehost?
First of all, Login to your Bluehost cPanel. After that, open “Order Information View” options and type the primary domain name in the search field. Then look for the option ‘Change Domain’ and after that click on it. Now you’ll get options to change the old domain to new domain. That’s it.
Who owns Bluehost?
Bluehost company owned by EIG (Endurance International Group).
How to use Bluehost?
Bluehost offers 24/7 customer support with a huge knowledge base for beginners with lots of videos.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
Yes, we do.
After reading this plus plan review you might be wondering if Bluehost is the right choice for your website?
Bluehost is often ranked #2 hosting company by many websites. They offer a wide range of hosting plans with tons of features with expert 24/7 customer support from knowledgeable staff that helps you easily build your website.
Bluehost Pricing is decent if you take advantage of the longest term possible. Otherwise, you’ll end up hitting those high renewal rates sooner. But overall, Bluehost delivers strong performance and good value for money hosting products.
If you are still not sure about Bluehost, leave a comment below or mail me at contact[@]sayansamanta.com. I’d be glad to reply!
Thank you. Have a lovely day.
Bluehost is recommended hosting by WordPress official. We share Bluehost plus plan review based on hosting features, performance, & pricing