DreamHost is the recommended WordPress hosting provider by WordPress.org. This article is the ultimate gem if you want to start your website on DreamHost. We discuss DreamHost’s hosting plan pricing, features, & discount details.
Our users can take advantage of an exclusive DreamHost coupon that helps you get 60% off hosting. You can start with DreamHost for $2.59 per month rather than $4.95 per month.
This coupon works for both new and existing DreamHost customers. However, to avail of the discount, you must buy a new Hosting plan.
Note: DreamHost offers one free Domain Name for one year with each hosting plan. To get a free domain from DreamHost, you must choose their one-year or 3-year hosting plan options.
About DreamHost Hosting
DreamHost was founded in 1996 in Los Angeles and served more than 1.5 Million domains on their hosting services worldwide. They are recently featured on WordPress Official Hosting page as a recommended hosting provider for WordPress users.
Their primary shared hosting plan comes with single-click installation features on popular apps like WordPress and Joomla. DreamHost has more than 400,000 members in 100+ countries worldwide to support you 24/7.
Their basic WordPress shared hosting plan price is $2.59/mo and includes improved security, backups, and a free SSL certificate. With DreamHost, you can launch cloud hosting servers within one minute, and they support web apps like Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
Dreamhost WordPress hosting comes with the best uptime and reliability, and the speed isn’t wrong either. Their above-average uptime score was 99.96%, and their average server response time was 648ms. Let’s check each hosting plan’s pricing & features.
DreamHost Plans Pricing in 2022
DreamHost offers several types of hosting services, including Shared Hosting, cloud hosting, VPS Hosting, Managed WordPress hosting & dedicated server.
Let’s take a look at Dreamhost hosting plans and their features:
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is a type of web hosting where a single physical server hosts multiple sites. It’s a perfect way to start a new website with low traffic volume.
- Managed WordPress hosting: Managed WordPress hosting gives you all the tools necessary to run a scalable, fast, successful, and secure WordPress site. WordPress website security, speed, updates, daily backups, website uptime, premium support, and scalability.
- VPS hosting: VPS hosting (Virtual Private Server) is a website hosting environment in which server resources such as RAM and CPU are isolated for individual users. A VPS service gives you many resources you don’t need to share with anyone.
- Dedicated server hosting: Dedicated Server Hosting is the ultimate in web hosting solutions. It’s’ comes with the highest level of resource allocation, privacy, and control. The downside is that you will have to manage the server independently.
All DreamHost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with one click. All plans come with a free domain name for one year with WhoIs privacy protections & easy-use hosting customized cPanel where you can manage your hosting, create databases, etc. Here are their essential details.
If you wonder which DreamHost plan is right for you in 2022, let’s dive into each hosting plan’s pricing & hosting features details to know more about it. I have broken down each hosting plan’s prices monthly and yearly.
DreamHost Shared Hosting Pricing
Shared Hosting is the most common, popular, and affordable form of hosting. DreamHost starts its shared hosting price at $2.59/mo. If you are a new Website or business owner, start with shared hosting. Otherwise, Dreamhost also offers a dedicated server for $149/mo.
Dreamhost offers two types of shared hosting plans: Shared Starter & Shared Unlimited. Let’s check each plan’s pricing, features, & discount details. So you can easily decide which plans fit your hosting needs & budgets.
- Shared Starter: The Shared Starter plan is the entry-level hosting plan of DreamHost. This plan comes with one website installation feature with unlimited SSD storage, Bandwidth, free SSL, free privacy protection, website builder, etc. DreamHost Shared Starter plan costs you $2.59/mo, and you’ll get automatic backup with a free domain name for one year.
- Shared Unlimited: Dreamhost’s shared unlimited plan is a top-tier shared hosting plan. This plan costs you $3.95/mo instead of $10.95/mo. With this plan, you can host an unlimited number of websites with unlimited SSD storage, Bandwidth, subdomain, and email accounts.
|Features||Shared Starter||Shared Unlimited|
|No of website||1||Unlimited|
|visits per month||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Discount||Claim Now||Claim Now|
Note: All shared hosting plans come with a free domain name and privacy protection. Both shared hosting plan comes with free website migrations, website page builder, 24/7 Live Chat, and Ticket Support with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
DreamHost VPS Hosting Pricing
DreamHost offers us four different types of VPS hosting plans, with starter prices ranging from $10.00 to $80.00 per month. You can host your websites on the VPS server, costing you $10/month to $80/month.
Note: With all VPS hosting plans, you can host unlimited websites with free SSL & unlimited traffic. Let’s check each hosting plan’s pricing features in detail.
- VPS basic: DreamHost VPS basic plan is the entry-level VPS hosting plan. If you want to start your website on a VPS plan, then this plan is the best option for you. With the VPS basic plan, you can host unlimited websites with free SSL, 1 GB Ram, 30 GB SSD storage, with unlimited traffic & email accounts. This plan costs you $10/month.
- VPS business: Like the DreamHost VPS basic plan, with this plan, you can host unlimited websites with free SSL, website builder, domain name, etc. This plan comes with 2 GB Ram and 60 GB SSD storage with unlimited email account accounts. The VPS business plan costs you $20/month.
- VPS Professional: This plan comes with 4 GB Ram and 120 GB SSD storage with unlimited traffic, websites, website builder, and email account accounts. The VPS professional plan costs you $40/month.
- VPS Enterprise: DreamHost VPS Enterprise hosting plan is a top-tier VPS plan. This plan comes with 8 GB Ram and 240 GB SSD storage with unlimited traffic, websites, website builder, and email account accounts. This plan costs you $80/per month.
Note: All VPS hosting plans have a free domain name with privacy protections. All VPS plan come with free website migrations, unlimited traffic, website page builder, 24/7 Live Chat, and Ticket Support with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
DreamPress Pricing (Dreamhost Managed WordPress Hosting)
You need a managed WordPress hosting server if you have a WordPress website with high monthly visitors. DreamHost offers three types of Managed WordPress hosting plans: DreamPress, DreamPress plus, and DreamPress Pro.
Let’s check each plan’s pricing, features, & discount details. So you can easily decide which plans fit your hosting needs & budgets.
- DreamPress plan: DreamPress is entry-level managed WordPress hosting. This plan costs you $16.95/mo, and it is enough for most bloggers and simple websites or blogs. You can install unlimited sites with 30 GB pure SSD space With Unlimited Bandwidth, and this plan is suitable for 100k visits per month.
- DreamPress Plus plan: With the DreamPress Plus plan, you can install multiple sites with 60 GB of space which is suitable for 300k+ visits per month. This plan comes with unmetered Bandwidth with a single-click staging, pre-installed SSL, CDN support, and premium Jetpack features with free WordPress website migrations. DreamPress Plus plan costs you $24.95/month.
- DreamPress Pro plan: DreamPress Pro plan is the best option between Managed WordPress hosting and the much more expensive dedicated hosting solutions. It’s highly optimized for website speed and gives you many of the Fastest SSD spaces with priority support that you will not get in the DreamPress and DreamPress Plus plans. This plan comes with 120 GB SSD storage with unlimited CDN and premium SSL; it’s comparable to 1 Million + website traffic and costs you $71.95/month.
DreamHost Dedicated Server Pricing
A dedicated server offers the ultimate in server control and configuration. DreamHost provides two types of managed dedicated plans: Standard and Enhanced.
- Standard Plan: DreamHost standard plan is the ideal starting point for dedicated hosting. It comes with a 4-Core, 8-Thread Intel Xeon CPU with 4 GB RAM and a 1 TB HDD with complete Root access. The Standard dedicated server plan comes with Ubuntu operating system with a 100% server uptime guarantee with 24/7 tech support & DDoS protections. This plan costs you $149/month.
- Enhanced Plan: DreamHost Enhanced plan has similar features as the Standard plan. Enhanced plan server comes with a 12-Core 24-Thread Intel Xeon CPU with 16 GB RAM and 2 TB HDD with complete Root access. This plan costs you $279/month.
You can also customize your dedicated server. Know more about it here:
Pros & Cons Of Using DreamHost
DreamHost is one of the oldest & trusted independent hosting companies. Every hosting provider comes with its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s check why you must choose DreamHost as your primary hosting provider.
Here are the advantages of considering DreamHost:
- 99.96% average uptime guarantee
- Unlimited SSDs storage for all shared, cloud, and VPS plans
- One free domain name for one year
- 24/7/365 support
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Total number of email addresses
- Cloud storage for easier access and security
- 1-click install features for web apps like WordPress
- Easy-to-use control panel available
Here are some disadvantages of DreamHost:
- Only a US-location-based hosting server is available.
- No email account in the shared starter plan.
- Site Migrations are not free. (If you have an existing site, you have to pay for the site migrations, and if you need free migrations, then go with WPX hosting or CloudWays.
- DreamHost doesn’t offer a built-in caching plugin.
- Advanced backup solutions are not available on shared hosting.
FAQs About DreamHost Pricing
Can I get a free domain with Dreamhost hosting?
Yes, Dreamhost offers a one-year free domain name with whois privacy protection.
Which DreamHost plan is best for the WordPress website?
If you just started, then you can try the “Shared Starter” plan to host your WordPress website.
Can I get free site migrations with DreamHost?
No, Dreamhost doesn’t offer free website migration. But you can use some WordPress migration plugins to move your website without downtime.
How to back up my website in Dreamhost?
Dreamhost doesn’t offer free website backup options with shared hosting. But you can use the “WordPress backup” plugin to backup & restore your website.
DreamHost Pricing 2022: Complete Summary
DreamHost is recommended WordPress hosting provider. They offer top-rated hosting with some premium hosting features. And Most importantly, they provide affordable starter plans that fit any budget requirement.
DreamHost offers plenty, from shared hosting to a dedicated hosting server. Let’s have a quick recap of all hosting plans and prices.
DreamHost Hosting Prices:
- Shared Hosting: $2.59/month – $3.95/month
- Shared WordPress Hosting: $2.59/month – $3.95/month
- VPS Hosting: $10/month – $80/month
- Managed WordPress Hosting: $16.95/month – $71.95/month
- Dedicated Hosting: $149/month – $279/month
All DreamHost hosting plans come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. That means you can try any hosting plan for three months, and if you don’t like the hosting performance & service, you can cancel for a full refund (there are no refunds for domain name purchases). There’s no risk involved!
They accept payment via Credit card and PayPal. Let me know if you’ve any questions before buying in the comments or contact me. I’d be glad to reply!
You may also like:
- Grammarly Premium Review.
- GeneratePress theme Review.
- Kinsta WordPress Hosting Review
- NitroPack pricing review.
- CloudWays Hosting Review.
Thank you. Have a nice day.