Google Adsense is undoubtedly the best & largest ad network in the world. Creating an Adsense account and getting approval is not simple for new bloggers. If your Adsense account is disabled or rejected and you are looking for some Best Google Adsense Alternatives to monetize your website, you are right.
Every day, hundreds of thousands of accounts are getting banned from Google’s Adsense program due to invalid click activity or copyrighted content. Here we share the Top 10 best Google AdSense alternatives that share a proper revenue with their publishers.
Best AdSense Alternatives in 2022
But if you fail to get Adnsese approval or get rejected like invalid click activity, content policy violations, etc. (A few months ago, my AdSense account got Disabled due to weak click activity).
Then you can use below AdSense alternatives below to make money from your website:
- Adsterra Advertising Network
- BuySellAds Advertising Solutions
AdSense is one of the best & trusted blog monetization programs available right now. But there are also other ad networks and income streams like affiliate marketing available to monetize your site. You can try ad networks below or Affiliate marketing to monetize your site.
There are hundreds of Ad networks out there, but few of them are genuine & trusted. Make sure you join the below adverting network to maximize your website earnings.
Now, let’s check each advertising network’s basic details like their ad types, minimum payout, payment methods, pros, and cons. So you can easily decide which ad network company is best for your website as an AdSense alternative.
1: Media.Net (Best AdSense Alternative)
Google AdSense is the leading ad network company, while Media.net, which uses Bing and Yahoo! Media.net, is one of the largest and most trusted ad network companies after Adsense.
Therefore, you will get higher commissions from Media.net than from Google’s AdSense if you can generate a more relevant audience from some countries like the UK and the US. Many famous websites like Forbes, CNN, USA Today, etc.
They are always searching for higher-quality content publishers, and they only accept websites with English-based content. Media.net offers Contextual Ads, Display Ads, and Native Ads to generate earnings from your website.
If your website is based on only English content and you get some good quality traffic from outside Asia (Especially from the USA, UK, & Australia), I recommend you start with Media.net. Like Adsense, the minimum payout threshold is $100 via Wire transfer & Payoneer.
Media.net features you need to know:
- Dedicated Account Manager for each account
- Best RPM performance
- Customizable creatives for beginners
- Can serve Google-Esque ad style format
- Real-time reporting
- Display to Search (D2S) ad format supported
- Unlimited website usages
- Neat and clean reporting dashboard
- Contextual advertisements support
- Supports payment via PayPal and Payoneer.
2: Adsterra Advertising Network
Adsterra is a premium advertising program serving over 25 billion geo-targeted ad impressions per month with 100k+ successful campaigns & 10K+ direct publishers.
They offer CPA (cost per action), CPC (cost per click), and CPV (cost per view) advertising options for publishers, so you get paid in pretty much any way they want. Adsterra focuses on geo-targeting pop-under advertising & operates a self-service platform where advertisers can browse and buy advertising directly, managing it all themselves.
Adsterra minimum payouts are meager: it’s only $5, and you can get payments in various forms like e-payments, WebMoney, wire transfers, Paxum, and PayPal.
Adsterra features you need to know:
- Easy to start for beginners
- Helpful Traffic Estimator
- Three-level anti-fraud security protection
- CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, and CPI are higher than others
- Various types of ad formats supported, like Push Ads, Native Ads, etc
- 20+ filters targeting user activity
- No limitations in terms of traffic volume
- Automated Self-Serve Platform
- High and stable CPM rates
- Highly engaging ad types by default
- In-page push traffic differs by default.
- Payouts starting from $5
- 24/7 multilingual online chat support
- Various payment methods supported
Infolinks is one of the most popular in-text advertising programs widely used on the internet. They are the third-largest advertising publisher marketplace globally and publish ads on over 100,000+ websites in 128 countries.
Their services are open to all kinds of publishers, and they approve your publisher account within 48 hours. Infolinks is famous for advertising products such as in-frame, in-text, in-fold, InSearch ads, and in-tag. And another exemplary aspect of Infolinks is that you can run it with any other ad network like AdSense without facing an issue.
With Infolinks, you can receive payment via Payoneer, Paypal, Bank Wire, and ACH (Available for US Accounts only). For Paypal and Payoneer users, the minimum Infolinks payout is $50, and for Bank Wire and ACH, the minimum payout is $400.
Infolinks features you need to know:
- Completely compatible with AdSense or any other display advertising platform
- There are no hidden fees or setup fees
- Ads are fully customizable for different types of devices
- A wide range of ad formats supported to place your ads
- Infolinks has a quick approval span
- High income for tier-1 country traffic.
- No minimum traffic is required for approval
- Different types of payment options supported
PropellerAds is one of the best Google AdSense alternatives if you are ruining movies and song download websites. They have eight years of advertising experience with over 150K publishers, and PropellerAds claims that they have the highest CPM rates in the market.
They offer various ad types like PopUnder, Native Direct Ads, Push notification ads, Interstitial mobile ads, Banner advertising, Dialogue ads, and affiliate services. Note, Propellerads is not suitable for all kinds of websites because they serve Adult ads as well sometimes.
There is no minimum traffic requirement to get approval from PropellerAds; it’s a good advantage for small publishers. With PropellerAds, you don’t have to worry about their minimum payout is a meager $5, and you can withdraw money with Paypal, Payoneer, bank transfer, etc.
PropellerAds features you need to know:
- Over 750 million daily ad impressions globally
- Wide range of cross-platform ad formats
- Real-time statistics
- High-quality clean ads
- Adblock bypass features
- 24/7 Support team and Live Chat
- 100% global coverage
- Non-English Content supported
- Publisher community for support
- AdSense compatible with Propeller Ads
- Push notification supported
- The low payment threshold is only $5
- Interstitial mobile ads support
PopAds network is the most popular for its Pop ad service. The key feature of the PopAds advertising network is that it specializes exclusively in pops, namely Pop-Under, Popup, Tab-under ads, Tab-up ads, etc.
One main advantage of PopAds is they offer payouts daily, Real-Time Stats, no minimum traffic is required, customer support via Skype, and accept websites with adult traffic.
Like other ad networks, their minimum payout is $5, and you can withdraw your money via PayPal or bank wire transfer. With PopAds, you can also use your money to buy referral traffic from their website.
PopAds features you need to know:
- Most sites are accepted,
- with no minimum traffic requirements.
- Super Fast Payments system
- Different payment options are available PayPal, AlertPay, and Wire.
- Realtime Stats and charts
- Different types of ads supported
PopCash is a pop-under advertising (Ad appears behind the content when some viewing) platform for Bloggers. They hit over 850 million monthly visitors and 50k+ active publishers. PopCash sign-up process is straightforward; It only takes one day to get approval.
PopCash’s CPM rate is higher than the standard industry rate & their minimum payout is $10 & you can withdraw your money via PayPal, Skrill, Payza, and WebMoney. They also offer 24/7 customer support for advertisers & publishers through email, Skype, and instant messenger.
PopCash features you need to know:
- AdSense friendly (Can be used with Google AdSense)
- User-friendly dashboard
- self-serve platform
- Simple ads Implementation
- Quick approval of any websites
- High CPM rates than others
- 24/7 customer support via Skype and Email
- Low minimum payment threshold via multiple payment methods
- Payments are processed daily
RevContent started in 2013 & one of the fastest-growing content recommendation advertising network. Right now, they have more than 250 billion content recommendations each month & they serve some of the serves of the top websites, including Forbes, CBS, NBC News, etc.
Revcontent is one of the best AdSense alternatives if you are looking for a content recommendation advertising network. However, joining Revcontent as a publisher it’s not easy for everyone. You need a minimum of 50,000 visits per month on your English content-based website then you get approved by RevContent.
Their publisher support team is also better than AdSense. RevContent offers a 24/7 customer support team to handle any query you may have via email, phone call, and ticket system. RevContent minimum payout threshold is $50, and you can withdraw your money via PayPal.
RevContent features you need to know:
- Guaranteed revenue uplift by the RevContent team
- Unique first-party demand service
- Native Sponsored Content supported
- Lighter, faster content recommendation AI technology
- Smaller page footprint supported
- Automatic content quality controls
- High paying advertisers are available
- An ideal mobile traffic monetization
- Best CPM rates in the industry
- Good support team
- Complete control over the ads
- Multiple payment options
8: BuySellAds Advertising Solutions
Direct advertisements pay more than any advertising network like AdSense. If you are looking for a Direct Advertising network, then BuySellAds is the best option for you. BuySellAds is a buy-sell advertisement marketplace where publishers can list their websites, and advertisers directly buy your advertisement spots.
BuySellAds works as a middleman for processing ad buying and selling. BuySellAds charges 25% of every transaction for their service, while other ad networks like AdSense charge 35-40%.
Getting approval from BuySellAds is relatively easy; you need a Neat and clean blog design (You can use GenaratePress or Astra theme & Wp Rocket cache plugin for website design) with standard quality genuine content.
If your website is based on a technology niche, getting approval is super easy for you, and remember, BuySellAds reject BlogSpot-based websites. If you are using Blogspot, move your website to WordPress & use BuySellAds to monetize your website.
BuySellAds offer a $20 minimum payout threshold for PayPal, $50 for the check, and $500 for Wire transfer. With BuySellAds, You can request payment manually twice a month if you meet the minimum payment threshold.
BuySellAds features you need to know:
- Native & Custom ad Placements supports
- Sponsorship Sales
- Private Marketplace to connect top brands
- Self Serve Ad Platform
- User-friendly control panel
- $20 minimum payout with different payment methods
- Creative contextual ad formats
- Exclusive insights
- Good customer support
Skimlinks is not an advertising network; it’s an affiliate network that automates the affiliate marketing process on your website. With the Skimlinks program, you get instant access to over 49k+ merchant affiliate programs without joining, getting approvals, or creating affiliate links.
Skimlinks is free to join; they will take a 25% cut of the commissions and pays you the remaining 75%. And Skimlinks is trusted by 60k+ publishers, including some famous brands like HuffPost, Yahoo, Daily Mirror, etc. They offer payout via PayPal, and you need a minimum $65 threshold balance to get a payout.
Skimlinks features you need to know:
- Signing up is easy for beginners
- completely automate your website monetization
- Access hard to get programs
- You get 25,000+ merchants to monetize your website
- Exclusive reporting options
- Their UX is better than other ad networks
- Preferential commission rates for some merchants
- Multiple payment options
Adversal started in 2003 and became the best CPM-based Ad network with thousands of publishers. Adversal ads are one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense because they also use DoubleClick ads by Google.
Like AdSense, in Adversal, getting approval is not easy, and you need a minimum of 50,000 page views per month with original content to get approval from Adversal. They also offer their affiliate program to their publishers to earn a 10% referral income from every conversion.
Adversal pays based on a page impression basis; it means with Adversal, you will earn higher revenue from Pay per view and pay per click. They settle on a NET 35 basis, and the minimum payout is $20 via PayPal and $250 for wire transfer.
Adversal features you need to know:
- Wide range of advertising formats
- High CPM rates than usual
- Adversal is compatible with Adsense ads
- Customer support
- the minimum payment is $20 with different payment methods
- User-friendly interface & easy to join
- Adversal Displays DoubleClick Ads
Best AdSense alternatives for small websites?
It depends on your website niche. But if you want to maximize your website ad earnings, you might want to consider Media.net; it’s one of the most trusted platforms for bloggers.
I used Media.net for a very long time. They also offer different payment methods and different kinds of ad types like Contextual Ads, Display Ads, and Native Ads.
Conclusion on AdSense alternatives 2022
I hope you liked our best Google AdSense alternatives for the Bloggers list. Now it’s your turn which ad network you are using on your website; let me know. If you use any other advertising network to boost your revenue, then feel free to comment.
Also, if you like our efforts and love, follow me on Facebook & Twitter. Don’t forget to bookmark our website for future updates about blogging & hosting guides.
You may also like:
- Wp Rocket Cache plugin review.
- Best WP Rocket settings guide.
- NameCheap renewal coupon codes.
- Grammarly premium review.
- Bluehost WordPress review.
Thank you. Have a nice day.