Grammarly started in 2009 and is trusted by over 30 million active users to make their online writing clear and compelling. In this article, we share Grammarly Review 2022 based on features, pricing, pros, cons, & my experience after using it for three years.
Grammarly is a freemium productivity tool to make online writing clear and compelling. This tool automatically checks every aspect of your writing, including Grammar, spelling, and other shared writing issues like Sophisticated Grammar, Contextual spelling, synonyms, etc.
In this article, we’ll take a deep look into the inner workings of Grammarly Premium, examine the features Grammarly offers performance, look into the pricing, and finish up by giving you our opinion on whether or not it’s worth the investment.
IN THIS POST:
- Grammarly Review
- Advantages of using Grammarly
- Grammarly Features: What Does Grammarly Do?
- Grammarly Pricing 2022: How Much Does it Cost?
- Grammarly Free vs. Premium Plan Comparison
- Is Grammarly Premium Worth Buying?
- Is Grammarly accurate?
- Is Grammarly Easy To Use?
- Who Should Use Grammarly?
- How to use Grammarly?
- Pros & Cons Of Using Grammarly
- Grammarly Free Trial in 2022
- Final Thoughts: Is Grammarly Worth Using It?
- Grammarly Discount Coupon
Grammarly Review 2022
Grammarly is an all-in-one AI-based online writing assistant tool that reviews spelling, grammar mistakes, punctuation, Clarity, Engagement, and checks for plagiarism. Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express yourself. You’ll get suggestions from Grammarly as you write on Gmail, Twitter, Linked In, and nearly everywhere else you write.
If you spend a lot of time on your desktop, MS Office, or your browser composing business emails or writing? Grammarly AI-based writing assistance guarantee that your writing is grammatically precise, well-stated, and has a tone that matches your writing goals.
Based on my own experience, this grammar checker plugin provides much more than simply Grammar to improve error-free writing in various situations.
Grammarly is a must-have tool for every student, blogger, & content writer. Their free version is worth using; it comes with a basic grammar checker and writing tone detections. That’s why Grammarly has been recognized as one of the most innovative grammar checker companies to find places where standard writing can be improved.
Professional writers and users may use this plugin to create spelling-free posts/blogs/articles. It is an excellent way for beginners to develop their writing skills.
Advantages Of Using Grammarly
Grammarly is an all-in-one online proofreading tool that can help you improve your writing. I’ve been using Grammarly premium for over three years; here’s what I found out about Grammarly’s advantages:
- It can assist you in improving your writing abilities.
- Recommendations for proper Grammar and readability
- It fits nicely with your writing style. (For example, academic, casual, artistic, etc.)
- The levels of formality can be set to formal, neutral, professional, or casual.
- You may install it as an extension or use their browser-based service to import text.
- It’s compatible with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Google Docs, among other programs.
- Check Grammar and spell-checking in real time.
- Apps are available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- It’s suitable for all writers, not just novelists.
- The premium edition includes a plagiarism check and is easy to use and comprehend.
- Cost-effective and very easy to use.
Grammarly Features: What Does Grammarly Do?
Grammarly employs modern artificial intelligence to assist you in improving your writing skills. Grammarly’s working technique is scanning your content for errors, typos, or other issues.
The Free Grammarly version has limited basic features like Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation checking. Grammarly Premium plans come with over 400 types of Grammar checks and advanced features.
Following that, it generates recommendations, does a plagiarism check, highlights the areas of your writing that involve plagiarism and grammatical error, & show better suggestion. Below are some most important features of Grammarly I found as a user.
1: Grammar and Punctuation Check
Alliteration, comma splices, run-on sentences, fragments, and other fundamental and complicated grammar and punctuation issues are recognized. Grammarly can explain why a mistake is a mistake if you’re not sure, and it gives you a short and straightforward lesson.
2: Spelling Mistake Detection
Grammarly is a program that examines your spelling and Grammar for you. This isn’t just another proofreader, though. It completely outperforms built-in spell checkers in Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Its free version is on par with any other free app on the market. It contains a powerful and accurate spelling and grammar checker and can even assist you with comma misplacement.
3: Readability Score Check
The Grammarly Editor assigns a number from 0 to 100 to readability; the higher the score, the easier it is to read and grasp. As your reading score approaches zero, the subject gets more challenging to understand and is perceived as more confusing.
Your paper’s readability and your general writing will improve with the use of Grammarly Editor. It offers word suggestions and writing tightening advice, directly affecting your readability score.
4: Writing Style & Writing Assistant
It acts as a human mentor, providing advice, comments, and recommendations on how to enhance your writing style. It provides input on readability, sentence length, Clarity, and other characteristics to help you better your work.
The AI-powered writing assistant in Grammarly is a must-have tool. When a user enters or uploads a piece of writing, the writing helper reviews it attentively and then recognizes all of the errors.
Following that, this application gives suggestions to help you enhance the quality of your work and make it more attractive to readers. You may accept or reject the adjustments or recommendations with just a simple click.
5: Editing Reports & Writing Suggestions
You may receive a report indicating the accuracy of your Grammar, spelling, plagiarism, and vocabulary. This is essential in helping you improve over time.
When Grammarly detects an error or difficulty in your writing, you may click on underlined words to learn more about the issue. The Grammarly suggestion will display, along with a brief yet informative explanation.
6: Grammarly Plagiarism Checker
Grammarly’s plagiarism detection feature may be used by a student, instructor, academic, corporation, professional writer, or anybody else who wants to ensure they haven’t accidentally copied someone else’s work.
The plagiarism checker compares the text to over 16 billion academic papers and web pages in ProQuest’s database. Copy and paste anything into the Grammarly editor if you have any worries about plagiarism, and Grammarly gives you the exact percentage of the Plagiarised areas and their source.
7: Grammarly Cards & Language Preferences
Grammarly not only identifies errors but also gives thorough explanations of grammar rules and suggestions on how to avoid making the same mistakes again.
If you often switch between English dialects. The good news for you, you can go to your profile and modify your language selection (American English, British English, Canadian English, or Australian English). If you are using the Grammarly Chrome extension, then there is an option to change English dialects in real-time.
Grammarly Pricing 2022: How Much Does it Cost?
Grammarly offers only three types of plans Free, Premium, and Business. And you can choose monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription plans for the premium version.
Buying costs vary depending on the bundle chosen; yearly subscriptions are less expensive than monthly subscriptions. Grammarly Premium is available to individuals, while Grammarly Business is available to teams.
Here are the Grammarly premium plan pricing options:
- Grammarly Premium monthly subscription costs $29.95 per month.
- Grammarly Premium quarterly subscription costs 19.98 per month, billed as one payment of $59.95.
- Annual Grammarly Premium subscription costs $11.66 per month, billed as one payment of $139.95.
Deal Alert: With our Grammarly discount, you get 20% off on all Grammarly premium plans.
After using our Grammarly discount, you can get a Grammarly premium subscription at:
- $24.00/Month for a Monthly Subscription
- $48.00 for a Quarterly Subscription ($16.00 per month)
- $115.20 for an Annual Subscription ($9.60 per month)
If you want Grammarly premium for your team, you can get a Grammarly Business plan at $12.50/ Month/Member, and you need a minimum of 3 members. You have a team with 49-149 members; then, you can get Grammarly at $11.67/member/month.
Grammarly doesn’t offer lifetime plans, free trials, or gift card subscriptions on its premium plan. They accept payment in different methods, including credit cards, PayPal, and debit cards.
Grammarly Free vs Premium Plan Comparison
The premium version of Grammarly contains far more grammatical recommendations, vocabulary enhancements, writing style suggestions, and plagiarism checks than the free version. Grammarly Premium is aimed at writers, bloggers, marketers, students, educators, and others in the business world.
Here are basic Grammarly free vs. Premium version compassion:
|Grammarly Features||Free version||Premium Version|
|Lively sentence variety||❌||✅|
|Confident language detect||❌||✅|
|Formality level detector||❌||✅|
|Special Discount||❌||20% Discount|
I use the premium version since I have a lot of people reading my blog posts. Grammarly premium makes my writing easier by providing accurate and valuable grammatical & spelling corrections that I might have overlooked.
I especially like the Grammarly Plagiarism checker & Vocabulary Enhancement features that only come with their premium version.
- Grammarly plagiarism detection is very effective and reliable; it gives me peace of mind while working with ghostwriters or writing academically.
- Vocabulary Enhancement is also a premium feature that provides context-optimized alternatives and synonyms in response to word repetition or misuse, allowing you to expand your lexicon and write more efficiently.
Is Grammarly Premium Worth Buying?
Yes, Grammarly’s premium edition is definitely worth the money, mainly if you go for the annual plan. Here are some of the various features that Grammarly’s premium edition may include:
- Enhanced Grammar Check
- Sentence structure optimization
- Vocabulary Enhancement
- Genre-specific writing style
- World-class Plagiarism Detector
- Obscure Structure
- Inconsistent Writing detection
- Word Overuse detection
- Too Wordy detection
- Inappropriate writing tone
- Insensitive Language
Grammarly Premium provides authors with personalized writing critiques. It makes almost personal suggestions to assist you better or improve the quality of your written work.
Grammarly is our no #1 online writing application that can help you improve your writing skills. On the other hand, Grammarly Premium is fantastic for putting in a well-written assignment or piece of material that is both fascinating and perfect. In our experience, Grammarly Premium works wonderfully when it comes to crafting engaging content.
The writing is excellent, and it is free of both severe and minor grammatical and spelling problems. It also provides comprehensive data on the defects it identifies via a pop-up window, a feature that is lacking in the free version.
Is Grammarly Easy To Use?
Grammarly’s many tools and plugins make it simple to use wherever you write. It analyses up to 100,000 characters in real-time and gives improved suggestions. It offers solutions and explanations for potential blunders.
The recommendations can be sorted by importance or score, and you may then accept or reject suggestions with a single click. Rather than only giving fixes, Grammarly will help you improve your writing skills since it contextualizes each one.
Is Grammarly Accurate?
Our website visitors often ask me whether Grammarly is accurate or not.
Yes, Grammarly is accurate and provides the finest grammatical solutions and corrections. Grammarly is one of the best online spelling and grammar checkers available, ensuring that your correspondence is free of typos and mistakes.
Grammarly is ideal for casual writing by everyone from bloggers to students and anybody who writes email content regularly. It’s pretty easy to use and undoubtedly one of the most potent online grammar checkers available.
This platform has the advantage of being available in both Grammarly-free and Grammarly premium editions.
Who Should Use Grammarly?
- A blogger or writer who creates and publishes a website’s blog post or article.
- Students are working on academic papers or homework tasks.
- An employee is rewriting their resume or CV in preparation for a job interview or wants to send work emails free of embarrassing typos.
- People use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms to communicate with family, friends, and customers.
- Fiction and nonfiction authors want to engage their audience.
- Business writers who compose case studies, reports, presentations, and other publications.
- Academics write formal research papers.
- Teachers who use plagiarism checkers ensure the essay topic is original.
- To increase sales, a copywriter who writes brochures, sales sheets, and online landing pages for B2B and B2C businesses.
- As a freelance writer, you’ll create reviews, articles, novels, and other material for consumers.
- Attorneys, physicians, engineers, and journalists want to write without Grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors.
- anybody has a message they’d like to convey to a group of others through writing
1: Grammarly for Students
Assume you’re a student of public administration. You must also complete an assignment on a topic of your choice, such as scientific management theory. When you have finished it, you must double-check your work to verify that there are no faults or typos.
Your academic progress report will require it, and manual verification, on the other hand, is time-consuming and error-prone. Grammarly grammar & readability checker is quite helpful in this situation.
2: Grammarly for Bloggers
If you’re a blogger or digital marketer, you’ll need to publish articles regularly and communicate daily via email. As a Blogger for five years, I found Grammarly premium is a must-have tool for every blogger & marketer.
If you are a non-native English speaker like me, Grammarly not only saves your time and also guides you to publish plagiarism-free, grammatical-error-free articles on your blog post. That’s why I have used Grammarly for over three years now & I also encourage every blogger to use it.
3: Grammarly for Freelance Writers
All business transactions must be conducted in English, including by-bids, messaging with the men, etc. It is unavailable if there is a mismatch between the bid and the messaging or if you deem it unfit for the comment. Grammarly is a must-have tool if you do freelance work on the Internet.
How To Use Grammarly?
Join up with your best email address and a Google or Facebook account to get started. It’s pretty OK to start with the free version, and Grammarly may now be used in several other ways:
- Grammarly web-based editor
- Grammarly desktop app for Windows, Mac
- Browsers Extensions available Chrome, Firefox, & Safari
- Keyboard application for Android & iOS
- MS Office plugin for Word
1: Grammarly Web App (Online Editor)
The traditional copy-and-paste method is the first option. Copy and paste your content into Grammarly’s online editor. Go to the dashboard and pick ‘new page’ from the drop-down menu.
A blank page with a report list on the right-hand side will be presented to you. Simply copy and paste your work onto the blank page, and Grammarly will do the rest. Your whole text is scanned, assessed, and corrected in a couple of seconds.
Instead of copying and pasting, you may upload a whole document right from your computer. You can also save time by immediately entering your work into the web application and making changes as needed.
2: Grammarly Desktop App
There is Grammarly desktop software for Windows and Mac that can be installed. When you open Grammarly on your device, it works in the background and checks your writing whenever you start typing on any application.
Rich text formatting is also supported by Grammarly apps, so you may paste prepared material from the app into your favorite writing or publishing tool.
3: Grammarly Browser Extensions
Grammarly has Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge extension to make your life easier. After you’ve installed the extension, log in to your account. Grammarly now automatically analyses writing fragments in your web browser.
It may be used as a pop-up to rapidly check your Gmail inbox, new social media posts, etc. Grammarly Chrome and other browser extensions are useful for editing emails, social media posts, and other online writing.
4: Grammarly Keyboard
Grammarly offers an official smartphone keyboard app for iOS and Android devices. The keyboard software will verify your writing while you type a text message or send an email after you turn it on. It helps rectify mistakes while on the go and contains sophisticated predictions to assist you in typing more quickly.
5: Grammarly Microsoft Office Plugin
Grammarly has a Microsoft Office plugin that is officially supported. Once installed, you may use Microsoft Word or Outlook to examine and amend an article, report, or email.
Pros & Cons Of Using Grammarly
Noting is perfect. I’ve been using Grammarly for over three years; below are some pros & cons of Grammarly you need to know before you signup.
Grammarly comes with a tremendous number of premium features. Here are a few essential features you need to know about Grammarly.
- Easy to Use: Grammarly offers a fantastic user interface that is both attractive and easy to use. Anyone can make use of it.
- Real-Time Editing: Real-time editing saves you time by allowing you to evaluate and update your written work in real-time. It alerts you to problems as they arise, allowing you to resolve them promptly.
- Accuracy: Grammarly’s report creation is quite precise, whether it’s for correcting grammatical errors or recommending a style change.
- Easy to Understand: It makes excellent use of pop-up bars to help the authors understand its points.
- Customization: You may customize your language, add phrases to its lexicon, and turn it off on particular websites with Grammarly.
- Auto-save mode features are available when typing on the Grammarly editor.
- Language Support: Grammarly supports different dialects, like American English, British English, and Australian English.
- Limited Free Version: Although the Grammarly free version is rather reasonable, it lacks several critical features like a plagiarism checker.
- Annoying Promotion: If you’re using the free version, expect to be bombarded with advertisements, alerts, and emails urging you to upgrade.
- Refund Policy: Grammarly doesn’t have a refund policy right now on their premium plans. I don’t think you need one after using Grammarly premium for three years now,
Grammarly Free Trial in 2022
Grammarly only offers seven days of free trials on the Business plan. If you run a business & you need a Grammarly premium account for 3-150 users, you can try Grammarly Business free trial for seven days.
Unfortunately, Grammarly premium doesn’t have any free trial for individual users. However, you can use their Grammarly-free version for a lifetime, including only essential Grammarly checking functionality.
If you need a Grammarly premium account at a meager price, you can use our exclusive discount coupon to instantly get up to 20% off for every new user.
Final Thoughts: Is Grammarly Worth Using It?
After reading this Grammarly review, you might wonder, Is Grammarly premium worth the hype?
The answer is: YES.
Grammarly premium is worth every single penny. If you are unsure about Grammarly premium, use their free version to check their basic grammar & spelling checking tool.
If you haven’t used Grammarly yet, it’s over 30 million active users should be enough to persuade you. If you’re still not convinced, let us explain why we think using this tool is an intelligent choice.
Grammarly makes no assumptions about its customers’ computing knowledge. It is developed so that everyone may use it without difficulty.
No other writing tool comes close to its user interface, which is both original and inviting. The tool may be applied in a variety of ways. A browser extension, a desktop app, a Microsoft Word add-in, and a mobile keyboard app are all available to use Grammarly.
Furthermore, the checks you do in the program are pretty precise. It is far more powerful and intelligent than any other solution on the market to identify grammar errors. Its recommendations and explanations are simple to execute and comprehend.
As a result, we recommend Grammarly to you, as do many people. Grammarly is the most advanced grammar checker ever devised.
Grammarly Discount Coupon
Our users get an exclusive 20% discount on the Grammarly premium plans. You must click on this link to purchase, and the Grammarly discount will be applied automatically.
I hope you will find this Grammarly discount helpful if you love this Grammarly premium review. If you love our effort, kindly share it with your friends to improve their article quality.
Thank you. Have a lovely day.