Considering using Thrive Architect to design your WordPress website? In our hands-on Thrive Architect review, we’ll help you decide if this popular drag & drop page builder is right for you.
Thrive Architect is one of the leading WordPress page builders with an excellent user interface & flexibility. Our Thrive Architect review explores its best features, evaluates what it’s like to use, and highlights its pros and cons. Then we look into the Thrive Architect pricing and finish up by giving you our opinion on whether or not it’s worth the investment.
Table of Contents
- Thrive Architect Review
- How Does Thrive Architect Work?
- Top 10 Best Thrive Architect Features
- 1: Visual Drag & Drop Editor
- 2: 45+ Unique Thrive Architect Design Elements
- 3: Thrive Architect Lead Generation Elements
- 4: 350+ Thrive Architect Landing Page Templates
- 5: Responsive Website Design
- 6: Inline Text Editing
- 7: Third-Party Compatibility
- 8: Ease of Use (Best User Experience)
- 9: Maintenance Mode Support
- 10: Customer Support & Documentation
- Other Thrive Architect Features:
- Thrive Architect Pricing
- Pros & Cons Of Using Thrive Architect
- FAQs About Thrive Architect
- How much Does Thrive Architect cost?
- Does Thrive Architect offer refund policies?
- Can I use Thrive Architect on WordPress.com sites?
- Is customer support available with Thrive Suite?
- Which WordPress theme is best for Thrive Architect?
- Final Thoughts on Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect Review
Thrive Architect is one of the most popular WordPress visual page builders for creating conversion-friendly landing pages for lead generation. It helps you to create beautiful, engaging, and visually impressive content & layouts for your WordPress website.
Thrive Architect drag & drop builder comes with 352+ beautifully designed conversion-focused landing page templates and Pre-Built Conversion Elements to create any website easily.
You can use Thrive Architect for:
- Build conversion-friendly sales pages, webinars, and course pages for lead generation. It has inbuilt lead generation features and is also an option for light-boxes.
- Build a blog page with lots of flexibility
- Create product reviews and blog posts using the templates available under the content blocks module.
- Different elements to grow your mailing list
- Create attractive, innovative landing pages for your website.
- Pixel-perfect website design experience
Now, let’s check how Thrive architect works, the features it offers, & pricing. So, you can decide for yourself whether Thrive Architect is best for your website or not.
How Does Thrive Architect Work?
Thrive Architect directly integrates with the WordPress classic & Gutenberg Editor. This means that when you create or edit a page or post, you’ll see the option to “launch Thrive Architect” displayed at the top of the editor. Click on the “Launch Thrive Architect” button to edit your post or pages with Thrive Architect.
When you launch Thrive Architect, It will ask about what kind of page you are creating. If you want to design your page from scratch, then you can go for a completely blank page. Otherwise, Thrive Architect provided a pre-built landing page that you can import with a single click.
On the Thrive Architect visual editor, Click the green ‘+’ in the right sidebar to open the different elements menu.
The menu automatically displays all built-in WordPress blocks, plus several proprietary Thrive Architect blocks that can help you market your work more effectively. These include content reveals, countdowns, lead generation blocks, pricing tables, etc.
To add an element, you can drag and drop it to any part of the screen where you want to display it. All major Thrive Architect elements editing features will appear in the left sidebar.
When you’re satisfied with your work, click on the arrow inside the save button at the bottom of the left sidebar. This will allow you to save your work and return it to the WordPress dashboard.
Top 10 Best Thrive Architect Features
Below are some most important features of Thrive Architect you need to know before you use it on your website. I only listed the top 10 best Thrive Architect features I like to use. But more features are available, and you will know after using Thrive Architect.
Now, let’s check each Thrive Architect feature in detail so you can understand why it’s the top page builder.
1: Visual Drag & Drop Editor
Thrive Architect, helps you build and customize every part of your website visually without writing a single line of code. With Thrive Architect, you can choose any element of your choice from the toolbar menu and drag it to where you want. Just click, drag, and drop to customize your website to your heart’s content.
2: 45+ Unique Thrive Architect Design Elements
Thrive Architect comes with a total of 46 different elements to design your website, and all elements are distributed into three different categories. These categories are the foundation, building blocks, and Thrive integrations.
1: Foundation Blocks: The foundation Blocks section includes some of the most used elements to design your WordPress site, like content box, text, image, button, columns, background section, logo, templates, & symbols.
2: Building Blocks: The building Blocks section contains a total of 37 different elements to increase your website design functionality. It helps you make your content more impressive with its styling features like a style list, customized pricing table, social sharing, table of contents, star ratings, custom menu, and many more.
You also get easy access to unlimited colors- HEX/RGB, font size, line height, spacing, borders, shadow, animation margins, padding, show or hide any element, etc.
3: Thrive Integration: The integration section only contains login & registration forms. This element is very useful & handy in situations where users need to register and log in to your website. Right now, Thrive Architect offers 14 different types of Login & Registration form templates to choose from.
3: Thrive Architect Lead Generation Elements
Thrive Architect includes a few lead generation elements to increase customer conversion rate. You can add fully customizable lead generation elements anywhere on your website, whether inside your content, sidebar, header, or footer section. So, your website visitors can sign up for your newsletter or webinar or become users/customers on your site.
There are many lead generation elements available on Thrive Architect, like Opt-in forms, call-to-action buttons, countdown timers, pricing tables, bullet lists, guarantee boxes, etc.
- Opt-in forms: Opt-in forms collect important information like email addresses and other info.
- Pricing table: Pricing tables give you an easy comparison experience between different products or options for purchasing products.
- Call-to-action buttons: Call-to-action buttons are made available to generate your clicks.
- Countdown timers: add a countdown campaign to your page. Countdown timers are a kind of platform where you are provided with time-sensitive offers.
- Guarantee boxes: Guarantee boxes are made available for recording money and refund policies.
- Bullet list: The bullet list comes with custom icons that get you access to many more benefits.
Thrive Architect lead generation elements are good enough for most website owners. However, if you want more lead generation elements on your website, you can use “Thrive Leads,” or you can use “Thrive Suite” to get all the features you need for your website.
4: 350+ Thrive Architect Landing Page Templates
Landing pages are a key component to improving campaign performance & increase conversion. Building a conversion-friendly landing page is not an easy job for new website owners; you need to be careful about optimizing the user experience, site speed, content, etc.
Thrive Architect can help you create a beautiful-looking landing page with ease with their 350+ editable landing page templates. Besides the smart Landing Page Templates, Thrive Architect also enables you to connect your email marketing service to your website through API.
If you are wondering about a smart landing page? Smart landing pages allow you to use the 1-Click Color Customization option with Perfect Color Schemes, Pre-made Color Palettes, advanced customization, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Check 350+ new Thrive Architect landing page templates.
5: Responsive Website Design
Responsive website design offers optimal user experience & better readability across various devices and screen resolutions, such as smartphones. By default, Thrive Architect offers a complete Responsive design. It allows you to see how your content will look on different screens.
When you edit a page with Thrive Architect, a preview option with three main screen sizes gives a better idea of how your content will look. On top of this, with Google’s focus on mobile-friendly content, this will become handy more with time.
6: Inline Text Editing
There is one more Thrive Architect feature you need to be aware of Inline text editing. It allows you to edit your text on the Canvas page.
Editing of the text can be done from the two menus:
- When using Thrive Architect, you can see the small tool world is located at the top of the page, allowing you to do basic edits like the text alignment, headings, adding bold/ italics, and text links.
- The main sidebar is located to the left, where editing features like changing the text /color, playing with fonts, adjusting size, margins, and adding animations are present.
Believe me; you will love to play with Thrive Architect’s different layouts & elements. This is worth investing your time and money in.
7: Third-Party Compatibility
Thrive Architect compatibility has tons of third-party services that need to be used alongside Thrive Suite products to save some time, increase site performance, improve SEO, and many more.
Most of the famous Third party email marketing services, WordPress plugins, and other marketing tools. Below I listed a few items I used with Thrive Architect. Thrive party services include Yoast SEO, RankMath, Aweber, s2Member, Restrict Content Pro, Gravity Forms, Wordfence Security, WP Rocket, ShortPixel, etc.
8: Ease of Use (Best User Experience)
The Thrive team recently introduced their Thrive Architect’s new interface. The new interface of the Thrive Architect was even more user-friendly and easy to use. Not only that, Thrive Architect has new speed optimization features that allow users to use different elements snappier and faster than before. That not only makes Thrive Architect easy to use for beginners and fun to play with.
9: Maintenance Mode Support
WordPress maintenance mode page is something that is automatically shown to visitors temporarily when you make updates on your site, such as When your website is under a major theme design change, configuring a custom plugin that changes the default behavior of your website, or when you need site speed optimization.
During this time, your website may appear broken to your website visitors. Thrive Architect Maintenance mode allows you to display a user-friendly notice to your visitors instead of a broken site during your website maintenance.
Thrive Architect offers many “Coming soon mode” premium templates, advanced customization features, and integration with different marketing tools.
10: Customer Support & Documentation
Customer support & proper step-by-step documentation is the ultimate gem for every newbie website designer. Thrive Architect has a huge collection of thousands of articles & step by step video guides for beginners.
The Thrive community also has “Thrive University.” Thrive University gives you access to all Thrive Suite product guides, premium courses, & exclusive webinars.
Thrive theme also teaches you how to create beautiful landing pages and lead generation elements that are built for maximum conversions for growing any online business.
Other Thrive Architect Features:
- Ability to create auto-scrolling web pages (Automatically Scrolls Down After a Certain Time)
- Support for adding custom HTML and CSS to your pages
- A lightbox tool app makes sure to create a pop-up for your windows.
- One-Click color customization with unique Smart Colour Technology
- Integrations With all popular Marketing Tools
- Advance Style Editor
- Access to Thrive University & exclusive webinars
- Various types of Animation and Action options are available
- 7800+ premium icons available on Thrive icon library
Thrive Architect Pricing
For one site, you can purchase Thrive Architect as a standalone product for $97/year. Alternatively, Thrive Architect can be purchased as part of the Thrive Suite subscription. Thrive suite costs $299/year or $99/quarter. It includes use on up to 5 websites, unlimited updates, and 24/7 support.
Thrive Suite Features:
- All 9 Thrive Themes WordPress Plugins: Thrive Architect, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Leads, Thrive Apprentice, Thrive Ultimatum, Thrive Ovation, Thrive Optimize, Thrive Comments, and Thrive Automator.
- Thrive Theme Builder with Shapeshift, Ommi, and Kwik templates.
- 24/7 customer support
- Access to Thrive University
- Install and use on up to 5 websites
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Full access to premium templates
Thrive Architect Refund Policy: Thrive Architect & Thrive suite comes with a 30 days refund policy. It means, after purchasing, if you don’t like to use ThriveArchitect, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days. So you can buy without risk.
Thrive Architect Renewal: If you decide not to renew the license, there is no harm. You can continue using the Thrive architect but remember that the products will be unsupported, and you’ll not get any latest updates.
An essential highlight about the Thrive architect is that if your license expires, you’d see no difference in everything you design. All elements will continue to function as before, But you won’t get access to Thrive premium templates because it requires an active license.
Pros & Cons Of Using Thrive Architect
Perfection is a myth. Below are some pros & cons I found after using Thrive Architect for the last six months.
- Great user interface.
- Can work or collaborate with any WordPress theme.
- It comes with several valuable elements that are present for generating leads.
- Easily add custom HTML and CSS to your pages anywhere and anytime.
- Thrive Architect has the best Inline Text editing feature.
- Thrive community has a huge collection of tutorials and online courses.
- Seamless integration with other Thrive products.
- Thrive Architect is tightly integrated with all popular email-marketing services like Aweber, Mailchimp, etc.
- Comes with hundreds of conversion-focused landing page templates and design elements.
- Design Elements: Not as many design elements & landing pages when compared to other builders like Elementor or Divi Builder. And Thrive Architect doesn’t offer complete blog-post templates.
- Limited website usage: If you need to use Thrive Architect on more than one website, you need to use Thrive Suite. Even though Thrive suite offers the best value-for-money service, it’s still expensive for many users.
FAQs About Thrive Architect
Below are some most common questions asked about Thrive Architect. If you have any questions about Thrive Architect, let me know in the comment section.
How much Does Thrive Architect cost?
Thrive Architect costs $97/year; alternatively, you can get Thrive architect on Thrive Suite membership, which costs $299/year or $99/quarter.
Does Thrive Architect offer refund policies?
Yes, Thrive Architect & Thrive suite membership comes with a 30-day refund policy.
Can I use Thrive Architect on WordPress.com sites?
Yes. Thrive Architect and Thrive Suite sets can be installed on WordPress.com websites. Note: To use Thrive Architect on WordPresss.com, you need WordPress.com Business or eCommerce plan.
Is customer support available with Thrive Suite?
Yes, all Thrive plans come with customer support & complete step-by-step documentation as long as your subscription is active.
Which WordPress theme is best for Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect is completely compatible with all WordPress themes. Note: If you have Thrive Suite membership, I recommend using Thrive Architect alongside Thrive Theme Builder instead of using any third-party themes like Astra, GeneratePress, or Kadence.
Final Thoughts on Thrive Architect
After reading our Thrive Architect Review, you might be wondering whether Thrive Architect is worth it or not.
My Honest answer is, Yes. Thrive Architect is worth every single penny.
I’ve been using Thrive Architect for the last six months to build some conversion-focused landing pages. In my experience, I found Thrive Architect’s drag-and-drop builder is easy to use and is available with a bundle of conversion-focused elements that’ll help you build pages with loads of enjoyment.
Even if you want to add a few conversion-focused elements to your pages, like you can come up with the idea of sign-up forms and calls to action, or publish highly optimized sales pages on your website, then without a single thought, you can look up to the task.
Along with those elements, Thrive Architect also gives you access to dozens of pre-made landing page templates. You can import these templates with a single click, and it makes your website design work at a faster speed and also creatively.
To customize the other parts of the website, like the header, footer, and archive templates, you can use the Thrive theme builder based on Thrive Architect.
This also helps build landing pages that convert and helps to create a blog. With step-by-step tutorials, you can also learn how to master the Thrive Architect visual page builder in less time.
That’s it for now. I hope you liked our Thrive Architect review. If you have any queries related to Thrive Architect, let me know in the comment section, or you can contact the Thrive support team for more guidance.
Read more about:
- Best WordPress Page builder.
- Fastest WordPress Themes.
- Elementor Page Builder Review.
- Best WP Rocket Settings.
Thank You. Have a nice day.