WPX is one of the most popular and fastest hosting providers in the WordPress community. They provide unique in-house WordPress speed, fast customer support, and security solutions to make your site as fast and secure as possible. Here we share WPX review 2020 based on my personal experience.
WPX is a WordPress-specific web host, offering managed to host plans that are fully optimized for the platform. This is also why we use WPX hosting for this website. In this article, We’ll discuss its key features, support options, performance capabilities, and everything else you’ll need to know.
Yes, This site also hosted on WPX hosting & I’m using the Business plan. Below are my website detailed performance report on different platform.
Table of page contents
- WPX Review for WordPress hosting
- WPX hosting: Quick Introduction
- Pros and cons of using WPX hosting
- WPX WordPress hosting performance
- WPX hosting plans pricing & features
- WPX hosting customer support and documentation
- Free SSL & WPX Cloud CDN
- Unilimited free Site Migrations
- FAQ about WPX WordPress hosting
- Conclusion on WPX Review 2020
- WPX hosting discount coupon code
- WPX Hosting Review 2020: (Pricing, Performance, Pros & Cons)
WPX Review for WordPress hosting
WPX is one of the most recommended fastest WordPress hostings. Their managed WordPress hosting includes everything you’ll need to create a successful website.
WPX hosting offers amazing hosting features with all hosting plans like free SSL, automatic WordPress upgrades, built-in WP caching, Custom CDN, single-click WordPress installation, one-click staging, free site migration, malware scanning, etc. Read our complete WPX review to find out if WPX is the right host for you.
In this WPX WordPress hosting review, we will put their promises to test. These are the areas we will look into:
- Performance: Website speed is the most important thing. How fast will your website load with WPX hosting?
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7 on WPX hosting without facing any downtime?
- Customer Support: Are they offer 24/7/365 customer support via live chat or phone call?
- Features: Do they offer all the necessary hosting features and tools you need to start a WordPress website?
- Pricing: How much WPX hosting would cost you? Are there any WPX discount coupon deals available that can save you money?
Bottom line: Don’t want to read a complete WPX review for WordPress hosting? Let us summarize it for you. We found WPX to be noticeably faster and extremely reliable managed WordPress hosting. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is one of the best in the industry.
Now let’s dive into WPX features, pricing, performance details so that you can see how we reached that conclusion and decide for yourself.
WPX hosting: Quick Introduction
WPX started in 2003 by Terry Kyle and become the most popular Managed Hosting hosting provider. They offer a reliable, scalable, and secure platform for WordPress hosting.
They are also one of the few companies offering location specific hosting with 3 data centers in the USA, Europe, and Australia. On top of all this, they have а special 50% discount for our reader: use code “SAYAN50” (Click to activate coupon).
WPX hosting all plans comes with automatic WordPress core and plugin updates, staging area, and Git integration, and Custom Cloud CDN for speeding us your website. In this article, along with the WPX discount deal, We’ll also discuss its key features, support options, pricing, etc.
Pros and cons of using WPX hosting
There is not perfect hosting provider, each hosting company has its own pros and cons. Here’s some pros & cons of using WPX hosting you need to know from my personal experience.
Pro features of WPX
Here are some of the advantages of using WPX one of the top-rated Managed WordPress hosting providers in the world.
- Top-Notch Customer Support: WPX offers 24/7/365 technical customer support, where you can talk via phone call, live chat, emails.
- Reliability: They power a large number of WordPress websites with minimum downtime. WPX has over 99.98% average uptime score last 6 months.
- Free CDN & SSL: WPX offers free WPX cloud CDN & single SSL installation features with all hosting plans for free.
- Server locations: WPX offers three different server location: US, UK, and AU. IF you are using WPX CDN then you get 100+ globe server locations.
- Free Site Migrations: You get an unlimited number of free site migrations with all WPX hosting plans.
- Malware Scanning: Along with DDoS protection, WPX offers free malware scanning & removal for free.
Cons of WPX
Here’s comes dis-advantages of using WPX hosting, I realize in the last 6 months.
- Bandwidth limitation: WPX all hosting plans comes with limited bandwidth, in the Business plan you get 100 GB, Professional plan you get 200 GB, and the Elite plan comes with unlimited bandwidth.
- Low Storage: WPX offers SSD storage on all hosting plans. You get 10 GB storage on the business plan, 20 GB on the professional plan, and 40 GB on the elite plan.
WPX WordPress hosting performance
A Good hosting server’s primary job isn’t just to hold your website, it’s to provide super-fast response time. A slow website not only affects user experience, but it also affects your website ranking on Search Engines.
According to studies shows, “Only one-second slow website speed can decrease your customer conversion rate by 8%. And three seconds slow website can cost you 50% of your organic website traffic.”
As you can see, my website loads in less than one second, according to Tools Pingdom, That’s faster than 96% of all tested sites.
The easiest way to measure any server response time TTFB (Time To First Byte) test. It’s means how quickly your hosting server gets the request and sends the first byte of information back to browsers. Here’s my websites server response time:
As you can see, the WPX server responded in a fraction of a second, if your target audience is mostly located in the USA, UK, India, & Australia.
WPX has three strategically located data centers (in the USA, AU, and the UK) and they also offer WPX cloud CDN to access 100+ Globe locations. Overall, WPX has average 99.98% server uptime we’ve seen over the past 6 months after monitoring more than 25 hosts by tool Pingdom research
Conclusion: WPX is the most reliable & fastest WordPress hosting based hosting server performance.
WPX hosting plans pricing & features
WPX hosting only offers managed WordPress hosting, it also provides a number of tiered plans to choose from. Note that all the plans share the following features:
- Free WPX cloud CDN & SSL
- Daily backup
- Databases and unlimited email accounts
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited site migrations
- 1-click WordPress installation
- Free DDoS protection & Malware scanning
- SSD disks and its own caching system
- 24-hour phone, chat and email support
But, of course, not all SiteGround plans are equal. Now let’s check each hosting plan’s pricing and hosting features details. So, you can easily decide which plan is the best for your website. Although, I also recommend you use the WPX Business plan (It offers the best value for money hosting service).
- WPX Business plan: This plan is limited to hosting five WordPress websites. It includes 10 GB SSD disk space and 100 GB monthly Bandwidth. Business plans cost you $20.83/month if you paid a yearly hosting subscription.
- WPX Professional plan: This plan is limited to hosting fifteen WordPress websites. It includes 20 GB SSD disk space and 200 GB monthly Bandwidth. The Professional plans cost you $41.58/month if you paid a yearly hosting subscription.
- WPX Elite plan: This plan is limited to hosting thirty-five WordPress websites. It includes 40 GB SSD disk space and unlimited monthly Bandwidth. The Elite plan cost you $83.25/month if you paid a yearly hosting subscription.
WPX hosting customer support and documentation
Another of WPX’s strengths is quality customer support help that’s professional, super-fast, and friendly. On my experience with WPX’s customer support team has always been pleasant and effective.
WPX offers a 24/7/365 support where you can talk to their technical support representatives using the live chat or phone or Tickets. Their support live chat response times are almost instant within 30 seconds. Talk with the WPX customer team.
The team is extremely capable and very well prepared to handle even the most complex issues, they have dedicated team for solving WordPress related issues, and site migrations.
They provide a knowledge base for customers, who prefer to fix things on their own. WPX offers a large collection of knowledge base step by step articles with videos, images, tutorials, and guides.
Server performance & customer support is important, But you need know all additional hosting features provides by WPX hosting before you signup. Let’s check all hosting features:
Free SSL & WPX Cloud CDN
Like most of the web hosting providers, WPX also offers a free SSL certificate with all hosting plans. SSL certificate is an encryption-based Internet security protocol and an integral part of website security.
The primary purpose of SSL is to secure information between the visitor and your website. It allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
CDN refers to a geographically distributed group of networks of proxy servers and their data centers. This helps users around the world to view the same high-quality content without slowing website loading times.
Unilimited free Site Migrations
If you are frustated with your all hosting provider, you can move your website to WPX hosting for free. WPX hosting offer unlimited free site migrations with all hosting plans.
I also transfer one of my WordPress sites to WPX, and it takes only 30 minutes to complete my site migration. All you have to fill your old website details, WPX expert WordPress migrations team do it for free. WPX team also moves your email accounts to the WPX server & they install a cache plugin to optimize your WordPress website.
FAQ about WPX WordPress hosting
Below are some most asked questions about WPX managed WordPress hosting. If you have any other questions, then let me know in the comment section.
Conclusion on WPX Review 2020
After reading our detailed WPX review, you might be wondering if WPX WordPress hosting is the right choice for your website?
If you want a super-fast, managed, and reliable WordPress hosting service with great customer support, then WPX is perfect for you. Their hosting plans mainly optimized for WordPress speed & security. Here’s my website loading time with the Astra WordPress theme & WP Rocket cache plugin.
If your main concern about website security & loading time (like me), then you should try WPX hosting once. They offer 30 days refund policy, it’s mean if you are not satisfied with WPX hosting performance, optimizations, or customer service, then you get your all money back.
Ready to get started?
All their WordPress hosting plans include SSD storage, one-click Let’s Encrypt free
SSL and WPX cloud CDN service, 24/7/365 knowledgeable customer support, 1-click WordPress installer, DDoS protection, daily backup, and free migration.
Overall, WPX is our TOP 1 managed WordPress host on our list, and you shouldn’t go wrong with it. They also offer PayPal payment options with a 30-days money-back guarantee, so no risk involved.
WPX hosting discount coupon code
Our users get an exclusive 50% off discount and free SSL with our WPX coupon code.
All you have to do is click on this link to purchase. The discount coupon “SAYAN50” will be applied automatically.
Are you using WPX for your website, please share your experience with us? Or you have a question related to WPX WordPress hosting, let me know in the comment section.
Read more about:
I hope you like our WPX review for WordPress hosting based on performance, features, pricing, etc. Do you concur with the results of our WPX WordPress hosting? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
Thank you. Have a lovely day.
WPX Hosting Review 2020: (Pricing, Performance, Pros & Cons)
Is WPX worth your money? How about WPX server performance, pros & cons? Here is my honest WPX Review 2020 after using it for 6 months.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: WordPress
Application Category: Hosting